[Coco] New Mocha Features

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Fri Feb 27 23:10:53 EST 2004

In a message dated 2/27/04 10:43:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bradgrier at cox.net writes:

> Interestingly, there's a
>  512x384 resolution available (at least on my hardware) which would
>  exactly match the resolution of the main Coco screen minus the border
>  and control bar; maybe this will be a cool future option.

Are you thinking of Coco 1/2 only?  They go up to 256 pixels horizontal by
192 vertical, so this would give you a 2x2 pixel array for every Coco 1/2 pixel.

However, the Coco 3 can do 640 wide, so maybe better to stick with the 800
screen.

Also, while I never did it, a lot of hackers were squeezing more than 192
vertical out of their machines, up to 200, and I even heard 205, but that must
have been a Coco 3, and not under OS-9.

But I wouldn't blame anyone for wanting a BIG screen display of their Coco
1/2 apps.
--Mike K.