[Coco] Quotes (Was: Me, too, also, ...)

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at hotpop.com
Wed Feb 25 21:45:27 EST 2004

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and
lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
--Abraham Lincoln

"I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and
causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. . . . corporations
have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will
follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong
its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all
wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed."
--Abraham Lincoln