[Coco] CoCo CD

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Wed Feb 25 21:41:53 EST 2004

At 03:54 PM 2/25/2004 -0800, you wrote:
Roger:

>Thanks for doing this.  I'm planning to order a copy soon.
>I may be wrong since I only had a brief look at your site, but aren't
>there programs on the CD and if so, can use them with Portal-9 and
>MESS?  Thanks!

It's pretty much a grab bag well worth it.

Tons of .DSK images, .CAS images, CoCo ROMs, MESS BIOS ROMs, docs and
more.  There's also direct Disk BASIC and OS-9 files you can port onto
disks if you like, but a great deal is emulator-compatible stuff.  Portal-9
is included but needs to be registered just like the online copy.  I can't
catalog the CD because there's over 2,500 files, not including what's on
the individual .dsk images (yikes).