[Coco] CoCo CD

jimcox at miba51.com jimcox at miba51.com
Wed Feb 25 18:56:22 EST 2004

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 15:54:08 -0800
  <jimcox at miba51.com> wrote:
>On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 15:24:14 -0600
>  Roger Taylor <rtaylor at bayou.com> wrote:
>>Hey, all.  I have finally put together a large collection
>>of CoCo material on CD with about 2150 files so far.
>>Please check out the front page at coco3.com on how to
>>get it.
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Roger Taylor
>
>Roger:
>
>Thanks for doing this.  I'm planning to order a copy
>soon.
>I may be wrong since I only had a brief look at your
>site, but aren't there programs on the CD and if so, can
>use them with Portal-9 and MESS?  Thanks!

UH, I should have asked if there are programs on the CD,
are they in a format that can be read by MESS or Portal-9?

Jim Cox
I'm on AIM, YIM, ICQ. Send me an email if you want to chat
and I'll send you my ID.

"Well boys I reckon this is it.  Nuclear combat, toe to
toe with the Ruskies"  Maj. Kong, USAF