[Coco] Me, too, also, ...

Ray Watts rayanddoraleew at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 25 23:25:54 EST 2004

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz wrote:

>At 05:42 PM 2/25/04 -0600, Roger Taylor wrote:
>

>>At 09:53 AM 2/25/2004 -0800, you wrote:
>>

>>>Never trust a business that refuses to trust you.
>>>

>>Amen to that one sentence.
>>

>Does that apply to governments?
>
>Dennis

Damned right!  One of my favorite reading pieces is a 1920's Supreme
Court dissent by Justice Louis Brandeis in a case which found the
government within its rights to wiretap.  He said that government is,
above all else, a teacher of the people.  When governments see fit to
break the law, the people will not be far behind and only chaos will
follow.  See anything familiar?

Griz