[Coco] Me, too, also, ...

Ray Watts rayanddoraleew at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 25 12:34:03 EST 2004

Arthur Flexser wrote:

>Very interesting.  So, then, Neil, what's YOUR recommendation as to the
>safest way to pay for purchases over the net from those that do not
>directly accept credit cards?
>
>Art

I have never had a problem by just Emailing or phoning and requesting
the necessary information for mailing a personal check.  On several
occasions a money order or cashier's check was requested, but not often.
 And I'll never have to go through the ordeal of changing my Visa
account, then waiting several months to clear the false charge caused by
poor security.