[Coco] Me, too, also, ...

Theodore Evans (Alex) alxevans at concentric.net
Tue Feb 24 22:05:27 EST 2004

On Feb 24, 2004, at 3:11 PM, Neil Morrison wrote:

> Google:
>
> (hate paypal) 134,000

(love paypal) 823,000

(paypal great) 1,350,000

> (fraud paypal) 133,000
>
> (paypal lawsuit) 30,000

I these numbers (and mine as well) are pretty meaningless as they say
nothing about the context that the terms are in only that they both
occur in the same document.

"i love paypal" 362

"i hate paypal" 344

A little better because they provide some context, but hardly something
to reach a real conclusion from.

Some people have had bad experiences with paypal, others have had good
ones.  If you don't like it don't use it, but my experience has been
good, so I am unlikely to stop simply because you don't like it.

--
Theodore (Alex) Evans | 2B v ~2B = ?