[Coco] Adventure Survivors

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Wed Feb 18 22:34:19 EST 2004

In a message dated 2/18/04 3:42:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
neilsmorr at hotpop.com writes:

> One of the trickier ones is the software that combined programming
>  and audio, such as the Disney stuff, that relied on the tape recorder
>  and AUDIO ON command.

Yep.  My son and I had the "20K Leagues Under the Sea" tape.  This made good
use of some obscure Coco features, likethe ability to route incoming cassette
audio to the TV speaker -- there's a PIA bit for that, and you may have
wondered what the heck it was for.  --Mike K.