[Coco] Re: world of 68' micros on disk/web?

Frank Swygert farna at att.net
Wed Feb 18 21:39:31 EST 2004

Tony may have the disks with the rest of them, not sure if he still has
them or not. Anyway, someone will have to talk to him about that, or
scan the remaining ones in and not worry about it. I do have permission
from him to do whatever with all the material as Glenside isn't going to
print another run of any of the books. I'm turning EVERYTHING I did for
the CoCo over to Public Domain. So if you find anything and want to post
or distribute it, do so as long as it is FREE OF CHARGE or just
media/shipping fee, and it still has my name on it! If you want anything
official save this message. If one site (malted media?) is going to
host/archive the material for download and wants something in writing
saying they can (though not exclusively) send me an e-mail.