[Coco] Re: world of 68' micros on disk/web?

Rodney V Hamilton Rodney_Hamilton at GBRonline.com
Tue Feb 17 01:39:43 EST 2004

In article <40319A20.20708 at att.net>, Frank Swygert said...

>I've got a CD burned for Dennis that has from issue 1 (August 93)
>through Jan/Feb 96 (volume 3 #4). I know I printed 8 issues a year the
>first two years, then dropped to six. So that should be 20 issues, but
>there are only 18. I'm not sure which are missing, [snip]

Frank, you only printed 7 issues in volume 2, so there should be 19.
Since the issues in each volume are numbered, the missing one should
be easy to spot.  I count 35 issues, including "last issue" vol 6 #2.

Rodney Hamilton