[Coco] Build a list of ISP's that carryUseNetBit.Listserv.CoCoNewsGroup -Total 8

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Mon Feb 9 06:27:49 EST 2004

On Monday 09 February 2004 03:38, Stephen H. Fischer wrote:
>>> It is very late, but I would like to build a list of places that
>>> UseNet *"Bit.Listserv.CoCo"* NewsGroup can be read.
>>>
>>> Please add yours and reply to this and later messages. I will try
>>> and check all the places that our _Wonderful CoCo_ has members
>>> and merge the lists.

dp-news.maxwell.syr.edu
Free.teranews.com             (Teranews' free server)
netnews.att.net
news.east.earthlink.net
News.easynews.com             (Easynews)
News.onlynews.com
news.west.earthlink.net
News-server.cfl.rr.com        (and most likely all of RoadRunner)
news.verizon.net		(but I don't know if it still exists there)

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)