[Coco] Build a list of ISP's that carryUseNetBit.Listserv.CoCoNewsGroup -Total 8

Stephen H. Fischer sfischer1 at mindspring.com
Mon Feb 9 03:38:59 EST 2004

>> It is very late, but I would like to build a list of places that UseNet
>> *"Bit.Listserv.CoCo"* NewsGroup can be read.
>>
>> Please add yours and reply to this and later messages. I will try and
>> check all the places that our _Wonderful CoCo_ has members and merge the
>> lists.

dp-news.maxwell.syr.edu
Free.teranews.com             (Teranews' free server)
netnews.att.net
news.east.earthlink.net
News.easynews.com             (Easynews)
News.onlynews.com
news.west.earthlink.net
News-server.cfl.rr.com        (and most likely all of RoadRunner)

--
Stephen H. Fischer <sfischer1 at mindspring.com>