[Coco] Re: Build a list of ISP's that carry UseNet Bit.Listserv.CoCo

John E. Malmberg wb8tyw at qsl.net
Sat Feb 7 19:14:24 EST 2004

BradleyJ2 at aol.com wrote:

> I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but on AOL the old CoCo
> newsgroup has not had *any* (not even SPAM) new messages since around 1-28-04. And I
> was still subscribed to the list thru Princeton...And about that same time all
> the SPAM from there stopped as well.

Apparently as of Feb 1, 2004, the coco list at Princeton was put on
pause, and is auto-acking all posters that their messages will
eventually be delivered.

All of that has been previously posted here.

Presumably anyone who's identity has been stolen by a virus or a spammer
is getting those auto-acks.

-John
wb8tyw at qsl.net
Personal Opinion Only