[Coco] Re: It's been awfully quite?

jimcox at miba51.com jimcox at miba51.com
Sat Feb 7 15:11:54 EST 2004

Richard:

I too have no intention of leaving this list in favor of
an IM, I was just suggesting it for more social chatter
and for the Fests.  I also agree with Torsten about the
ability to read the email at any time.  I've had technical
chats with some memebers, but have had to turn on
archiving so I can recall the facts later.

I like said before, it appears we've lost one list, and I
don't want to see us lose another, but IM's could be used
as a back up to a list temorarily going down (it happens)
and for special events like the fest, and just personal
chatter.

Just my two cents :)

Jim