[Coco] Re: It's been awfully quite?

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Sat Feb 7 12:01:21 EST 2004

Hello jimcox at miba51.com

Maybe this has been suggested before, but how hard would it be to set up a
chat room somewhere. Some groups have them and only use them during set
times. They broadcast the day and hour and all who want to participate can.
I am not in favor of leaving this list, I agree with the one who stated his
appreciation of the "leasurly" reading of the previous twenty four hours
worth of messages and replying to them again at his leasure. That's the
jest of my interprataion of his post. It's certainly my stand. Also some
questions require investigation before they can be answered and IMs don't
readily lend themselve to that. There's a place for both. My 2¢ worth.