[Coco] Re: It's been awfully quite?

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Sat Feb 7 11:53:25 EST 2004

Hello jimcox at miba51.com

I'd be in favor of ICQ. I really don't want to get involved with AOL because
that would force me to become further wedded to Windows than I am now. I
TRYING to get divorced from it not further tied to it 8-)

On 02/07/04, jimcox at miba51.com wrote:
> Hello, anybody out there?  Well to keep this a little on
> topic, how many of you use an instant messenger and of
> you, how many would be interested in setting up some sort
> of CoCo chat?
>
> Don't know if the Fest will ahve internet capability, but
> it would be nice to chat with those attending the Fest.
> Just a thought?
>
> Jim

Regards
--
Cruisen                                                    _|_
              on AutoPilot with an Amiga   ---o-( )-o---   and a CoCo

                                             Richard