[Coco] It's been awfully quite?

James C. Hrubik, Sr. jimhrubik at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 7 09:11:50 EST 2004

You can find me as "appraisebee" .  I'm using iChat,and if I can clear
some of the junk off the drive on this little iBook, I'll be upgrading
to Panther and iChat AV.  It's been amazing how you can get in touch
with people that you can't contact by phone because of answering
machines and VM!!

On Saturday, February 7, 2004, at 01:10  AM, <jimcox at miba51.com> wrote:

> Hello, anybody out there?  Well to keep this a little on topic, how
> many of you use an instant messenger and of you, how many would be
> interested in setting up some sort of CoCo chat?
> Don't know if the Fest will ahve internet capability, but it would be
> nice to chat with those attending the Fest. Just a thought?
>
> Jim

| Dry your tears, ye hearts nigh broken,                   |
| Of Zion it shall yet be spoken:                          |
| "Her citizens in number grow!"                           |
| Men shall see with fear and wonder                       |
| How G_D builds Zion, they shall ponder                   |
| The grace and strength He doth bestow.                   |
| Lift up your souls and hearts, the nations' day departs. |
| Then His day comes,                                      |
| Zion shall rise, and Judah's eyes                        |
| The One it pierced will recognize!                       |