[Coco] Re: Thanks for the Princeton Bit.Listserv.CoCo Mail

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Thu Feb 5 23:09:33 EST 2004

On Thursday 05 February 2004 22:16, Theodore  Evans wrote:
>On Feb 5, 2004, at 4:36 PM, Neil Morrison wrote:

I see...  So I just deleted the configs I had added to access their
pop server directly.  So much for that exercise.  So they are either
sending it to my regular mailbox, or into some sort of a black hole,
I don't recall seeing any messages in this mailbox that came by way
of yahoo, unless its buried someplace in the full header, which I
don't normally display since I only run a 1600x1200 screen here.
It was however, I nice thought.  Webmail per sei, I have little or no
use for.  Too much trouble to access it.  I never did get into it
from mozilla last night, something about the password I guess I'll
have to call them up and call them something again.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)