[Coco] Re: T-Shirts and some Software! (spoken for)

Frank Swygert farna at att.net
Sun Feb 1 10:48:22 EST 2004

Someone sent me an e-mail about the T-shirts and software last night, so
they are spoken for. If I find anything else I'll post it, but I think
I've run through everything. I know I have a grey case CoCo1 (the late
64K capable revision, not sure if it has 32K or 64K) and a CoCo2 (not
sure which, think it is an early model) in storage. I should have kept
my portable CoCo3 (repack in an old Kaypro case), but sold it. At least
it went to someone who appreciates it!!

My website is about AMC related cars, not CoCos, but that should be
obvious by the signature file.

Message: 7