[Coco] Getting mail directly from yahoo's servers, is this possible?

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Thu Feb 5 07:51:54 EST 2004

On Thursday 05 February 2004 05:22, Bob Emery wrote:
>--- Gene Heskett <gene.heskett at verizon.net> wrote:
>> Or do I just wait for them to send it to my box at verizon?
>>
>> I think I'm now subscribed, but so far I haven't seen any of the
>> taglines yahoo used to use on the incoming messages.
>>
>> ??
>
>Yahoo offers POP mail forwarding as an extra $$ option for
>Yahoo mail customers to use POP3 client software. But you
>would only need that if you were a Yahoo customer, not
>as a list subscriber.
>
>If you subscribed to a Yahoo list with your Verizon email,
>it should show up in your regular inbox. Didn't you once say
>that all Yahoo domain emails were treated as spam at your end?
>Hate to ask the obvious, but did you un-filter us?
>
>Bob

A long time ago Bob.  And as near as I can tell, none of it is going
into the JunqueMail folder, which I survery for miss-fires about 2x a
day.  I don't auto-delete very much except those which look like Yet
Another Copy of Swen and such.  The only "delete on sight" rule that
even mentions yahoo is from the "masterrobot at yahoo.com" which will be
YACS.  And I still get 10-20 of those a day...

This message came from Dennis's server.