[Coco] Getting mail directly from yahoo's servers, is this possible?

Bob Emery theother_bob at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 5 05:22:43 EST 2004

--- Gene Heskett <gene.heskett at verizon.net> wrote:
> Or do I just wait for them to send it to my box at verizon?
>
> I think I'm now subscribed, but so far I haven't seen any of the
> taglines yahoo used to use on the incoming messages.
>
> ??

Yahoo offers POP mail forwarding as an extra $$ option for
Yahoo mail customers to use POP3 client software. But you
would only need that if you were a Yahoo customer, not
as a list subscriber.

If you subscribed to a Yahoo list with your Verizon email,
it should show up in your regular inbox. Didn't you once say
that all Yahoo domain emails were treated as spam at your end?
Hate to ask the obvious, but did you un-filter us?

Bob