[Coco] JVC header

John Collyer johncollyer at zoominternet.net
Tue Feb 3 11:51:57 EST 2004

I am not opposed to it. What I'm saying is the .dsk
type used by the default $FF40 virtual FDC driver.
I'm not going to mess with it because I like the way
that it works.

However, if or when there is new virtual hardware
devices to link into the virtual FFxxH memory area
the new virtual hardware could support double side
disks images in anyway that it wants to.

This is the proffered method of adding support for
new features into the emulator. New features can
be added at anytime simply by linking out and in
virtual device drivers.

John Collyer