[Coco] JVC header

Nathan Woods npwoods at cybercom.net
Tue Feb 3 10:53:32 EST 2004

tim lindner wrote:

>People were asking for more functionality. Jeff suggested a way to add
>more functionality without breaking backward compatiability and we ran
>with it.
>
>Specifically we wanted double sided disk images, without having to
>resort to DMK disk images.

I have to say that I for one, quite like the idea of double sided
images.  I have been studying the possibility of supporting a "disk
flip" operation in MESS, which in conjunction with double sided disk
images, makes supporting all of those games that came on double sided
disks easier to use.

I might be alone here, but it seems somewhat unfortunate that John is
actively updating Jeff's old emulator (and the associated tools) and is
at the same time so opposed to supporting these features.