[Coco] Re: Thanks for the Princeton Bit.Listserv.CoCo Mail List. DRAFT

jimcox at miba51.com jimcox at miba51.com
Mon Feb 2 02:42:26 EST 2004

On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 22:18:47 -0800
  "Stephen H. Fischer" <SFischer1 at MindSpring.com> wrote:
>SNIPPED
>I am concerned about your attitude to our gracious hosts
>for over 15 years.
>I continue to believe that they deserve better treatment
>than what you are
>implying they should get. I am open to other plans that
>treat Princeton
>well.
>
>That is why I care about the Princeton list.
>
>--
>Stephen H. Fischer <sfischer1 at mindspring.com>

Why is this an issue on this list?  Why isn't this
discussion being held on the Princeton list where it
belongs?  There are still people using it, it's their
decision, not ours and I think they would be very pissed
if "WE" shut down their list and that's the way it will
look too.  And as far as my attitude goes, that is an
obvious troll if I ever saw one.

As far as this thread goes, I'm through with it.  I have
more important things to do like actually working on my
CoCo system and 6809 asembly.

Jim