[Coco] Anyone remember CDL's basic for OSK?

Dean Leiber adit at 1stconnect.com
Mon Feb 2 15:24:44 EST 2004

After looking at the old MOTDS, I ran across the old ads for the CDL
Basic for OSK. Just for trivia purposes I found out that they are still
around except now its called omnibasic (www.omnibasic.com I believe) for
Linux/windows, etc...

Also, one of the guys (I don't know if he's still associated with
omnibasic) worked on the design of FHL's TC70. I remember talking to him
once (I believe he was in missouri) when I tried to order some parts for
the TC70 (mid '90s.) He did the layout of the boards by hand using tape
(ouch!.)

Dean