[Coco] Re: running RSDOS games from hard drive?

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Sat Dec 11 11:10:02 EST 2004

At 12/10/2004 09:01 PM -0600, you wrote:

John,

I did look him up but didn't call. He did say the last time I spoke with
him that he was burnt out on the CoCo and that he was ready to pursue other
interests.

SuperIDE is getting low in stock. Depending upon what quotes come in. I
have four orders to do this weekend. Two REALLY overdue, various reasons,
SB development, manufacturing issues of existing products, etc.

Seems like some are getting CoCo items for Xmas again. Ahhhh the memories.
I was in Tech. school when I got my first CoCo. My father had one before me
and I remember going to the mailbox to get the Rainbow.....I still enjoy
the CoCo almost to that extend. A bit older now.. :)

If you are really interested send me a private Email, I'll send a quote.

Regards,

Mark