[Coco] Re: running RSDOS games from hard drive?

John Riddle jriddle at cablespeed.com
Fri Dec 10 22:01:12 EST 2004

Hi,

Any luck getting in touch with Jim?  Seems strange that
someone so involved in the coco community would up and
drop out of sight.

While I'm thinking about it, I was interested in buying a
copy of superdriver and the nitros-9 game pak.  Also
thinking about the SuperIDE, is that currently available?

Thanks!

Regards,
John