[Coco] David Keil's CC3 emulator with 512/2meg support

Steve Ostrom smostrom at mn.rr.com
Tue Aug 31 23:14:23 EDT 2004

I was able to copy the entire CD to my PC hard drive, and then began
looking at the files included.  I am really amazed at everything on this
CD.  There are various versions of the emulator and tremendous
documentation, as well as Coco program image files and pdf copies of the
software documentation.  So far, I am very impressed.  The CD copied
flawlessly on my newer HP Pavilion PC running Windows XP home.

Next step is to try the emulator, but the CD itself is in good
condition, and the amount of work that went into this project is huge.
It's well worth the effort to keep trying to solve any problems your
individual PC is having.

-- Steve --