[Coco] David Keil's CC3 emulator with 512/2meg support

Benoit Bleau benoit.bleau at verizon.net
Fri Aug 27 14:04:18 EDT 2004

Yep, did that.
I created the shortcut to coco3.exe, then in the properties, on the memory
tab I set:
 Conventional memory:  Auto
 Initial environment:  Auto
	Protected:	Check and unchecked, no effect.

Expanded (EMS) memory: Auto
Extended (XMS) memory: Auto

MS-DOS Protected-mode (DPMI) memory:  Auto

I tried this on 3 different computers, the company's laptop (IBM T40, XP
Pro), a Pentium 4 system (XP Pro) and an old laptop (XP pro also),  and on
the old laptop it works.  That's really strange. The only difference is that
the old laptop isn't  up-to-date on the windows patches.

When I've got a bit of time, I'll update it, to see if this breaks the
emulator.

-Ben