[Coco] Re: Antwerp Computer Gebruikers

Stephen Blunt sblunt at agsecorp.com
Tue Aug 31 14:47:28 EDT 2004

Interestingly enough, I fall into both your categories. I lived in Australia
for the first 25 years of my life and spent the last 6 in California.
Personally I think we could be doing a lot worse for governor.

As for oddballs, if you have a look at the Prime Ministers Oz has had, you
would are hard pressed to find a group of too short, too tall, weird
individual oddballs (personal opinion there).

Stephen Blunt