[Coco] Re: Re: the XRGB-2+ upscan converter

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Mon Aug 30 23:30:02 EDT 2004

In a message dated 8/30/04 9:15:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
chazbeenhad at hotmail.com writes:

> Would it be alright to give you a phone call tomorrow (tuesday) evening to
>  talk about the cable?

     Yes!  By all means give me a call (anytime after 6 pm).  I just finished
the proto-type and
it works great.  I am learning to simplify and optimize the circuit
so that it will be easy to build.  I am documenting  the procedure
so that they will be relatively easy for anyone to build themselves.

Roy