[Coco] Re: the XRGB-2+ upscan converter

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Fri Aug 27 02:34:17 EDT 2004

In a message dated 8/26/04 4:30:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
chazbeenhad at hotmail.com writes:

> I couldn't wait..... I ordered it this afternoon. I have a nice NEC Multisyc
>  XV15 waiting for it

     I got the prototype working late tonite.   I also received an
order conformation from Jameco for the components I will need
to make the cables.   I should have them in a few days.  The price
looks to be aproximately about  $5 per cable.   As I build these
for people I will develope a text file containing souces, price
lists and construction procedures possibly with pictures for
those who want to do it themselves.  I may need some help
packaging the data and picture files generated into a form
that can be put onto a web site.

I will be out of touch for a while this weekend  so till next week...

peace,
Roy