[Coco] Re: Re: Top Coco games of All-time

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Mon Aug 30 20:59:03 EDT 2004

In a message dated 8/30/04 8:37:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
chazbeenhad at hotmail.com writes:

> Haha. Your right. I spent many many days playing Dungeons of Daggorath. I've
>  beat the game several times, and have a whole tape library with zsaves at
>  various stages in the game.
>
>  Maybe I'm just angry at it because I attempted to play seriously again
about
>  a month ago , and dont find myself being as fast as I used to be.
>  a l
>  a l
>  a l
>  m b
>  m b
>  m b

Many times I've defended theorignal Coco "Chiclet" keyboard as the best ever
put on any Coco.  Easy to touch type, hard to "smear" two keys together, and
now you've reminded me.  That keyboard was RUGGED!

After my son learned to play DoD, I just assumed the A, R, L, N, and B keys
would be toast within a week.  Nope, after a few months of that they were still
as good as ever.

When my son later took formal computer keyboarding classes at night school, I
kidded him that thanks to Stone Giants and Wraiths, he already knew where a
few keys were :-)  --Mike K.