[Coco] To Torsten

Fedor Steeman dino at dds.nl
Sun Aug 29 16:15:52 EDT 2004

Hi Torsten,

I am very sorry I haven't been getting back to you on this AT ALL! As it
stands know, apart for not having time to work on this anyway, I
recently "inherited" a HUGE lot of CoCo stuff from an deceased Dutch CoConut-
club fellow. Including are the Hot CoCo series that I desired for a long time
now. I am not 100% that it IS complete, but I cannot check it right now as the
lot is in Holland and I am back in Denmark again.

They will be transported here in a few months from now probably, so I will
contact you if I am still missing an issue or two, OK?

BTW if there is anything you may be still needing for your CoCo I can check
the collection for you. It is a lot of stuff and I am not intending to keep it
all.

Cheers,

Fedor