[Coco] furriners

Bob Devries bdevries at gil.com.au
Sun Aug 29 05:20:09 EDT 2004

> Neither New Zealanders nor the actual bird are extinct.
Sorry, my error.

> And neither bowls under arm.
Mate, even *I* thought that was unsportsmanlike, and I don't follow cricket
much.

> And our beef burgers are made of beef.
It's funny that. If you go to North Queensland, say Cairns or Townsville,
and order a hamburger, you get a bread-roll with a hamsteak on it. If you
order the same thing in Brisbane, you get a bread-roll with a beef pattie.
Go figure.
--
Regards, Bob Devries. Dalby, Queensland, Australia.
Faith isn't faith until it's all you're holding on to.