[Coco] OT: PDF files

Robert Emery theother_bob at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 28 18:38:40 EDT 2004

--- KnudsenMJ at aol.com wrote:

> However, ISTR the "Print Screen" button will capture the whole CRT face,
> and you fire up Paint and paste the capture off the clipboard.
> Be prepared for a HUGE .bmp file.

Not only that, but Alt+PrtScrn (or is it Shift+PrtScrn) will capture just the
active window. I usually use Alt+Shift+PrtScrn because I forget which one
works... that covers both bases and works well.

To minimize the hugeness of the bitmap, you can temporarily lower your screen
resolution, but then you may not see all you want.

Bob