[Coco] Aussie coco pictures

Bob Devries bdevries at gil.com.au
Fri Aug 27 21:04:05 EDT 2004

OK, here's the pictures so far of my Australian Cocos

Model 26-3134B Serial:2002383
www.home.gil.com.au/~bdevries/P8280051.jpg
www.home.gil.com.au/~bdevries/P8280052.jpg
www.home.gil.com.au/~bdevries/P8280053.jpg

Model 26-3334 Serial:1004292
www.home.gil.com.au/~bdevries/P8280054.jpg
www.home.gil.com.au/~bdevries/P8280055.jpg
It says Amnesia, 'cos it has no RAM. (Amiga joke)

Model 26-3026 Serial:500287 www.home.gil.com.au/~bdevries/P8280056.jpg
www.home.gil.com.au/~bdevries/P8280057.jpg
This is a 'long case' coco2 the first version of the coco2 to be sold in
Australia.

Model 26-3002 Serial:501462 (PCB version 20261007)
www.home.gil.com.au/~bdevries/P8280058.jpg

Notice the PCB on top of the MC6847? That's a 'lowercase kit'

I'll do some of the coco3 I'm using now soon. It has the 1MB conversion.

--
Regards, Bob Devries. Dalby, Queensland, Australia.
Faith isn't faith until it's all you're holding on to.