[Coco] Re: The CoCo Cafe meetings

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Thu Aug 26 23:44:01 EDT 2004

At 05:02 PM 8/26/2004, you wrote:
>A time stamp in front of each chat room entry would be fine...

Working on it, but it's difficult to inter-adjust for time zones and
daylight savings time, etc.  The different versions of Javascript also have
differences, and some browsers have bugs in this area (so I've been
reading).  The language I use (HLA) also doesn't have any automatic time
zone calculation that I know of.

Right now, I'm working on the meeting times and dealing with time
zone/daylight savings time issues.  Can we say, "FUN" ??  :)