[Coco] David Keil's CC3 emulator with 512/2meg support

mmarlett at isd.net mmarlett at isd.net
Thu Aug 26 18:31:17 EDT 2004

John,

I tried the following on my laptop and desktop machine and here are the
results.

I try CoCo3 version 2.0 of the 512k emulator and the command window that
was opened is closed.....Not sure what is happening???

I get no error messages that I can see. Window is closed pretty fast.

Open command window, not full screen and nothing happens on the desktop
machine.

Make the window full screen by ALT ENTER and I get a message saying EMS
memory is not available, per the WHATS.NEW file....

So progress..... :)

Mark

Anyone else????

CoCo3 versions v0.10 and v1.10 both work as far as startup goes.