[Coco] Re: the XRGB-2+ upscan converter

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Thu Aug 26 17:38:44 EDT 2004

In a message dated 8/26/04 11:51:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
chazbeenhad at hotmail.com writes:

>  I will be purchasing this device in the next couple of weeks.
>  I'm very sure I would like to purchase a cable and not make one myself :-)
>
>  Charlie

     OK,  I should be ready by then.  Anyone who wishes to get
the cable assembled. keep this e-mail for reference.

     When you recieve the converter,  send me the power supply
cable and the RGB cable "they call it the Game-in cable".
It has five (5) RCA style female connectors coming out of it.
You do NOT need to purchase any extra cables with the unit.
Everything you need comes with it.

Send them to:

Roy R Justus
101 2nd st  apt 7
Radford, Va.    24141

Ph 540-639-0881

rjrtty at aol.com

To puchase the unit go to:

lik-sang.com

Pacific Game Technology (holding) LTD.
93 Kwai Fuk Road
Broadway Centre, Unit B, 17/F
Kwai Chung, NT
Hong Kong

They take Pay Pal or credit cards

unit name:  XRGB-2 plus upscan converter