[Coco] Re: the XRGB-2+ upscan converter

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 26 16:26:30 EDT 2004

I couldn't wait..... I ordered it this afternoon. I have a nice NEC Multisyc
XV15 waiting for it.
I figure till someone can produce a cable I'll have to use the composite
input.
Is there some way you can post a picture and instructions of the mod that
needs to be done to the Xrgb-2 ?

Thank you!

Charlie

news:99.4b520edb.2e5e870f at aol.com...