[Coco] again: CoCo RGB to VGA conversion

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Thu Aug 26 04:50:51 EDT 2004

On Wednesday 18 August 2004 03:39 am, Nickolas Marentes wrote:
> Has anyone seen what a CoCo looks like on a VGA display?

My 4k CoCo1 looked fine sitting on top of an old original IBM VGA
monitor until La Esposa grabbed the monitor to use as a plant stand.
--
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net    http://home.comcast.net/~wdg3rd/

No phrase sickens me more than the pious "'Tis God's will" and I must be
hearing it in one form or another at least twenty times a day.
    --  Richard Cowper, "The Hertsford Manuscript", F&SF Oct '76 p31col2