[Coco] The CoCo Cafe meetings

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Thu Aug 26 00:10:31 EDT 2004

Well Steve:

I noticed that you were just on the list, but what was
weird is that I didn't see your message until I manually
reloaded the page.

A slight word of warning to you Firefox users out there
that are multitasking using the Tab Browser feature.  If
you are composing an email like I am doing now, and have
the chat session open on another tab, every now and then,
your browser will refresh on you and you may have problems
typing  such as losing your place in the text (not the
best terms, but I hope I got my point across)

Jim