[Coco] Re: Strange CoCo 2B model

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at hotpop.com
Wed Aug 25 13:24:15 EDT 2004

ISTR that R/S did a special run of these for schools. They replaced the
modulator with RF/AF output for monitors.

The guy who might know is Frank Durda (uhclem.aug04 at nemesis.lonestar.org):-

Frank Durda IV - only this address works:|"The Knights who say "LETNi"
<uhclemLOSE.aug04%nemesis.lonestar.org>  | demand... A SEGMENT REGISTER!!!"
You must remove the "LOSE" to mail me.   |"A what?"
http://nemesis.lonestar.org              |"LETNi! LETNi! LETNi!" - 1983
Copr. 2004, ask before reprinting.

NM