[Coco] Re: the XRGB-2+ upscan converter

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Wed Aug 25 01:12:15 EDT 2004

>If enough coco fans buy this device, would you make a web page with pictures
>showing what you had to change to make it work?

     I dont plan to start a web site but I will make the
information available to anybody who wants to put it up on
thier site.  I will start shortly to write detailed instructions and
maybe take some pictures and develope a precise list of part
numbers of components that can be purchased at a radio shack
or wherever one shops.
      In the mean time, I will make the instructions available via
e-mail to anybody who wants them when I finish them (or even do the mod myself
if they lack skill with a soldering iron).

Roy R Justus