[Coco] David Keil's Emulator

Dave Poitras dave at cococentral.org
Tue Aug 24 20:06:48 EDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Neil Morrison" <neilsmorr at hotpop.com>
To: "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts" <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2004 7:51 PM
Subject: Re: [Coco] David Keil's Emulator

> Not according to their website:
>
> "Does it cost money to sign up for PayPal?
>
>  No. Opening a PayPal account is free. Personal accounts can send
and
> receive money for free.
>
>  While there is no charge for an electronic funds transfer to your
bank
> account, you will be assessed a $1.50 USD per withdrawal by check."
>
> However I think you are limited to $2,000.00 USD received for the
life of
> the account. Still that's 400 CDs.
>
> Neil

Well, I have the Master Card  from PayPal.  Since I am a "verified"
member the only restriction is what is in my account when I use it as
a credit card I get 1.5% back .  There is a restriction using it as a
debit card ($400.00 per day and they charge a fee for it also, but no
charge when used as a credit card.

Dave P.