[Coco] David Keil's Emulator

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at hotpop.com
Tue Aug 24 19:51:34 EDT 2004

Not according to their website:

"Does it cost money to sign up for PayPal?

 No. Opening a PayPal account is free. Personal accounts can send and
receive money for free.

 While there is no charge for an electronic funds transfer to your bank
account, you will be assessed a $1.50 USD per withdrawal by check."

However I think you are limited to $2,000.00 USD received for the life of
the account. Still that's 400 CDs.

Neil