[Coco] Re: again: CoCo RGB to VGA conversion

Mark Marlette mmarlett at isd.net
Mon Aug 23 22:09:34 EDT 2004

At 8/24/2004 01:45 AM +0000, you wrote:

I would not add the composite mode into it......

Garbage in....garbage out. Keep cost down, RGB only.

I would have to review my TV course text book but you have vertical
blanking which accounts for x number of lines. Heck that was 20 years

My approach would have a line counter so that you could double or run
original size vertically.

Someone here will probably beat me to this project. Too many other CoCo
projects in front of this one. Hardware talent all around. lets get some
more software development going!

Can someone make more hours in a day? I'll buy a couple.... :)

Mark
Cloud-9