[Coco] 6809 VHDL cores

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Fri Aug 20 11:24:40 EDT 2004

James

One other note on Jeff Kent's work. The VHDL  has  now become
specific to Xilinx chips. His VHDL code now includes unisim libraries
that are specific to Xilinx FPGAs. If you wanted to use Altera or
others then the references to  unisim libraries will  have to be
rewritten.

While this is not bad, it does make the VHDL code less portable.

james