[Coco] again: CoCo RGB to VGA conversion

David Gacke dgacke at ektarion.com
Fri Aug 20 10:46:51 EDT 2004

Hi James,

I have the D2 and a DIO5 plus I also bought a Mem1 and 3 DWR1's

This way I had some memory and prototyping space to wire on.

As far as how I like it, it's nice. It's not necessarily a good beginner
kit, since it doesn't come with any sample projects or any examples, but
if you want a bare bones kit at a good price, it was the best I found.

The only thing odd about it is the way the pins are numbered across the
modules. (Meaning between the D2 and the DIO5) The pin numbering is
backwards.

Other than that, it works really nicely. Oh and they do have
downloadable training videos on how to use the Xilinx tools which I
thought was really nice.

Would I buy another? Ya, it's a good solid product.

Dave